Weekly Update: July 2 – 6, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
Newly Approved Games:
- African Dusk is a 5-reel, 20-line video slot game.
- Money Wheel is a 5-reel, 10, 20, or 40-line video game with bonus features.
- Wild Encounters is a 5-reel, 25 or 30-line spinning reel game which offers bonus features and progressive jackpots.
- Quick Hit Triple Blazing Sevens Free Games Fever is a 5-reel, 9, 15, 20, 25 or 30-line video reel game with a 5-level progressive and bonus features.
- Michael Jackson King of Pop is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Lago di Amore is a 5-reel, 20, 25 or 30-line video reel game that offers a bonus feature.
- Lady of Athens is a 6-reel, 4096-way video reel game that contains bonus features.
- Tiger’s Realm II is a 6-reel, 4096-way video reel game that contains bonus features.
- Pegasus III is a 5-reel, 60-line video reel game that contains bonus features.
- Lone Wolf is a 6-reel, 4096-way video reel game that contains bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of July 5, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 99 participants.