Weekly Update: July 23 – 27
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Whitaker Parking Systems
- Parking equipment maintenance provider
- Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
- Provider of material handling equipment, lifts, high –reach units, etc.
- Lovin’ Life Limos, LTD
- Transportation provider
- James Craft & Son, Inc.
- Provider of Plumbing, HVAC and sheet metal services
Newly Approved Games:
- Quick Hit Pro is a 5-reel, 40 or 50-line video reel game with bonus features.
- Gold Rush is a 5-reel, 25 or 30-line spinning reel game which offers bonus features and progressive jackpots.
- Hot Wins is a 5-reel, 25-line mechanical hybrid game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- King Midas is a 5-reel, 9, 20, 30, 40, or 50-line game that contains a bonus.
- Wicked Beauty is a 5-reel, 40, 50 or 100-line video reel game with bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of July 25, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 108 participants.