Weekly Update: July 30 – August 3, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
Newly Approved Games:
- Mystery Mountain Multiway is a 5 reel, 720-way multiway video reel game that contains tumbling reels and a bonus feature.
- Three Kings is a 5-reel, 100-line video reel game that contains scatter pays and free games feature.
- All for One is a 5-reel, 100-line, “AVP” game with scatter pays and a free games bonus feature.
- Spot Keno is a standard keno game with 80 available spots. The player picks a minimum of two spots and a maximum of 10 spots.
- Big Dragon Lounge is a 5 reel, 576-Multiway Xtra video reel game with scatter pays, stacked symbols and a bonus feature.
- Super 8 Race is a 9-reel, 8 line “AVP” video game with bonus featuers.
- Game of Dragons is a 9, 20 and 30 line, 5-reel video game on the CPU-NXT2 platform.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of August 1, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 110 participants.