Weekly Update: July 9 – 13, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- BND Ventures, LLC (dba) Opening Solutions
- Management consulting – Related to Food and Beverage services
- David and Patrick Electric Company, Inc.
- Electrical services
- Wildfire Interactive, Inc.
- Self-service and full service social applications
- American Office Equipment Company, Inc.
- Office equipment
- TC Millwork, Inc.
- Furniture supplier
Newly Approved Games:
- Wild Royals is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- The Whole Kitten Kaboodle is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game that features scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Show Dogs is a 5-reel, 30-line video reel game that features scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Luck O’Lantern is a 5-reel, 40, 60, 80 and 100-line game on the CPU-NXT2 platform.
- Luscious is a 5-reel, 40, 60, 80 or 100-line video game that contains a bonus feature.
- Princess Tales is a 6-reel, 4096-ways video reel game that contains bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of July 10, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 105 participants.