Weekly Update: June 18 – June 22, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Alsco, Inc.
- Linen services
- Photography by Jay Baccile
- Photography services
- Maryland Millwork, Inc.
- Entertainment Consulting International, LLC
- Entertainment consulting services
- PEI Staffing, LLC
- Staffing services
- Orange Tree Employment Screening
- Employment screening
- Rainbow Florist CS, LLC
- Floral services
Newly Approved Games:
- Thunder Cash is a 5-reel, 5, 10, or 20-line video reel game which contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- Mustang Money 2 is a 5-reel, 5, 10 or 20-line video reel game which contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Panda King is a 5-reel, 5, 10, or 20-line video reel game which contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- Dolphin Treasure is a 5-reel, 9 or 20-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and a bonus feature.
- Imperial House is a 5-reel, 243-way video reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- Pink Diamond Free Games is a 3-reel, 10-line “AVP” stepper game that contains scatter pays and a bonus feature.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of June 22, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 89 participants.