Weekly Update: November 5 – November 9, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
- Silver Spoon, Inc.
- Restaurant service supplier. Items include china, silverware, crystal ware, tea, coffee, bar equipment, trays, champagne buckets, etc.
- La Hacienda Inc. (dba) Hacienda Estates
- Gift cards for restaurants
- MCO Computer Supplies, Inc.
- Computer supplies and accessories
- United Refrigeration, Inc.
- HVACR parts and equipment
- eSite Systems, LLC
- Automation, monitoring and security system services, repairs, replacements, expansions, etc.
Newly Approved Games:
- Gangster’s Gold is a 6-reel, 50-line video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Fire Lights II is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game that offers scatter pays and bonus features.
- Secret of the Dragon is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game with a bonus reel, scatter pays and bonus features.
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game with bonus features.
- Dragon Lines Hold’em is a 5-reel, 40, 50, 100-line video reel game with a ‘Mystery Progressive’ feature and a bonus feature.
- Double Super Times Pay Poker allows the player the option to play up to seven credits per hand.
- The Godfather is a 9-line, 3-reel mechanical reel game with wilds and bonus features.
- My Poker – Winning Streak Poker is a video draw poker game.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of November 9, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 141 participants.