Weekly Update: October 29 – November 2, 2012
Newly Approved Vendors:
The Maryland Lottery requires that companies seeking to do any non-gaming business with a Maryland casino be registered or certified dependent on the amount of business within a 12-month period. To learn more, click here. To see a complete list of vendors, please click here.
Newly Approved Games:
- Deep Freeze is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- More Chili is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- Tarzan & Jane Safari Hunter is a two set 5-reel, 243-way video reel game with scatter pays and bonus features.
- 1421 Voyages of Zheng He is a 5-reel, 88-line video reel game, which contains scatter pays and bonus features.
- Hawaiian Treasures is a 5-reel, 243-way video game containing scatter pays and bonus features.
- Gypsy Moon is a 5-reel, 243-way video game containing scatter pays and bonus features.
- Balloon Festival is a 5-reel, 25-line video reel game which offers bonus features.
- Beat the Heat is a 3-reel, 27-line mechanical reel game with a video display that contains a bonus feature.
- Wild Wild Wranglers is a 5-reel with 243 consecutive ways to win, video reel game.
- Rapunzel is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game with bonus features.
- The Price is Right – Plinko Jackpots is a 50-line, 5-reel video game that contains bonus features.
- Aladdin & the Magic Quest is a 5-reel, 40-line video reel game that contains bonus features.
- Gothel is a 5-reel, 40-line mechanical reel game with a video overlay with bonus features.
- Super Monopoly Money – Hot Days is a 5-reel, 20 and 25-line video game with bonus features and standalone progressive feature.
- Journey to Oz – King of the Forest is a 5-reel, 1024-way video reel game that contains bonus features.
Voluntary Exclusion Program:
The Maryland Lottery operates a voluntary exclusion program for individuals who wish to ban themselves from Maryland casinos. If an individual opts for voluntary exclusion, they will be voluntarily excluded from entering any Maryland casino, as well as cashing checks and using credit cards. The individual will also be taken off of all casino mailing lists. To learn more about Maryland’s Voluntary Exclusion Program please click here.
As of November 2, 2012 the Maryland Voluntary Exclusion Program has 138 participants.